There are three different stitches included in this design, each has illustrated instructions included in the kits ‘how to’ booklet. You can choose to learn following the illustrated and written instructions, alternatively you will also be given access to online tutorial videos, showing you how to learn each stitch.
This kit is ideal for all experience levels from complete beginners to advanced levels. And on average takes 1-4 hours to complete.
The kit includes a 100% natural unbleached cotton tote which has the pattern pre-printed onto it, so you don’t have to transfer the pattern onto the fabric yourself. Which can sometimes be a little fiddly.
Each kit is lovingly packaged in a project box and contains:
• 100% natural unbleached cotton fabric with the design already printed on
• A 'how to' guide from start to finish
• 6'' embroidery hoop
• Exclusive access to ‘how to’ stitch videos online
• Illustrated stitch instructions
• 100% cotton embroidery threads
• Embroidery needle
• A colour paper printed version of the pattern, so you can use it again and again!
• Fabric for practice stitches.