Fern / Feminist Hoop Art / Embroidery Kit / Modern Embroidery Design
This kit includes everything you need to create this beautiful pattern demonstrating the beauty and strength of all Females. Using gorgeous Ferns as her blooms.
This pattern is a personal favourite of mine, because you can choose to leave her underwear blank of add on the cute Polka Dots. I hope you or the person you buy this kit for loves creating this hoop art.
There are four different stitches included in this design, each has illustrated instructions included in the kits ‘how to’ booklet. You can choose to learn following the illustrated and written instructions, alternatively you will also be given access to online tutorial videos, showing you how to learn each stitch.
This kit is ideal for all experience levels from complete beginners to advanced levels. And on average takes 2-6 hours to complete.
The kit includes a 100% natural unbleached cotton with the design pre printed on, so you don’t have to transfer the pattern onto the fabric yourself. Which can sometimes be a little fiddly.
Each kit is lovingly packaged in a project box and contains:
• A 6 inch wooden embroidery hoop which has been lacquered black
• 100% organic cotton fabric with the design already printed on
• A 'how to' guide from start to finish
• Exclusive access to ‘how to’ stitch videos online
• Illustrated stitch instructions
• 100% cotton embroidery threads
• Embroidery needle
• A colour paper printed version of the pattern, so you can use it again and again!